Add Product Review
Tell us what you think about this item and share your experience with others. Please include only information that is relevant to the item you are reviewing.
Patagonia Men's Channel Blue Insulator Jacket
Patagonia's high-wind, shoulder-season-on-Delmarva jacket: in stretchy polyester, highly wind resistant, with an effective Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) to slough off an afternoon shower.
The Insulator jacket in stretchy polyester is mobile and wind-resistant, with an effective Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shrug off an afternoon shower or sea spray. With a shell of 10-oz 79% all-recycled polyester, 15% polyurethane and 6% spandex bonded to an insulative layer of 3.9-oz 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece.
- Supple, breathable and highly wind resistant, recycled stretch woven
- Bonded to a cozy microfleece interior lining
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- Zip-through stand-up collar, full front zip with wind flap
- Internal zippered pocket at left chest
- Zippered fleece lined handwarmer pockets
- 10-oz 79% all-recycled polyester/15% polyurethane/6% spandex bonded to 3.9-oz 85% polyester (91% recycled)/15% spandex microfleece with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 629 g (1 lb 6.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.